Antal platser :
Sista ansökningsdag :
We work with control systems and analysis, model based development and software development. Our assignments contain challenges at the highest technical level and in our engineers you’ll find analytical minds, inventive souls and a can-do attitude.
What drives us is a passion for technology and a genuine commitment to people. This is manifested in our open-minded atmosphere, informal culture, and that we prioritize skills above background.
We are located in Gothenburg (HQ), Lund, Linköping. www.combine.se
Today we need to strengthen two of our Control Systems teams with new consultants to be able to keep our position at the forefront of engineering.
We offer challenges at the bleeding edge of technology, working environments that inspire and a future with enthusiastic colleagues.
Area of Interest
Embedded Software, Algorithm Development, Mathematical and Physical Modeling, Image Analysis, Control Systems Development, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Combine Control Systems is a leading supplier of high quality engineering services within control systems development and data science. Within control systems we work mainly in three different areas: development for embedded systems in C code, automation systems using different PLC vendors or model-based design using Matlab/Simulink. We help our customers bring their products to the market on time, at a predictable cost with high quality.
• Embedded software development in C/C++
• Algorithm implementation
• Continuous integration
• Software integration
• Auto code generation
• Optimization and calibration
• M.Sc. in engineering with a focus on one or more of the following disciplines; Control design, mechatronics, electrical engineering, computer engineering or applied physics.
• Fluent English and Swedish
• Experience working with embedded SW development
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience
• Ph.D. in relevant area
• Experience working with Model Based Design using Matlab/Simulink
• Experience with software development in Python
• Experience from working in a customer-oriented role
• Experience from autonomous systems or automotive
• Experience working with control systems
• HIL experience
Simon Yngve, Lund, +46 46 286 86 60
Rikard Hagman, Linköping, +46 72 964 70 59
Applications will be reviewed continuously.
Welcome with your application!