We’re Sweden's largest online-marketplace for bargain products and now on our way to enter new markets outside Sweden! As Application Specialist within Customer Relations, you will have a unique opportunity to develop and challenge our existing flows and processes andbe a key figure in taking Customer Relations to the next level. You will have a direct impact on our nordic expansion from a CR perspective. Together with your team, you make sure we deliver a great customer experience in a smart and cost effective way.
As CR Application Specialist you will:
- Analyse our customer’s needs and our existing flows and processes.
- Identify areas of improvements and optimising the flows accordingly.
- Create more efficient routines, identify upsell possibilities and lower cost/ticket.
- Take initiatives from idea to implementation in our quest to deliver a better/smarter CR for our customers.
- Always have Fyndiq business model in close mind.
To succeed in this role you have:
- An analytical mindset and a self going, driven attitude with an ability to independently take strategical and thoughtful decisions.
- Experience of administrating CRM systems/other technical system, such as Zendesk, alternatively you have experience of technical 2nd line support (or higher)
- Knowledge of working with and develop workflow systems, such as Zendesk and data work overall
- Experience handle project in collaboration with developers and other stakeholders
- Excellent skills in writing and speaking English
Working at Fyndiq
You’ll belong to the Operations Hub and you’ll work close to our three Customer Relations Specialist and the developers. We work in self organising teams and cross functional projects. We believe in diversity. Diversity enables different perspectives, different ways of problem solving, and a better product in the end. A great idea should never wait too long to become a reality, we iterate and try new things every day. Fyndiq is a value driven company with a specialist organisation and colleagues who want to do great things together and make a difference. We are certified as a great place to work 2018!
Any questions about the role, our culture or how we do things the Fyndian way, send an email to [email protected]